Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wedding Expo!

Lauren Wedding Expo Photos

Hey All, Here is some Expo photos. A lot from the fashion show. Found a lot of great stuff and a lot of stuff I know I don't want. It's getting late and we are snowed in tonight so I will post some of the coolest booths later. There was an Eco-Friendly DJ couple, some Bartenders (Pour Girls), and a photographer that looked pretty nice. I also tried on a dress [My first] that the sales lady really wanted me to get, because it was 300$ off. I didn't really feel up to buying the first dress I tried that was 2 sizes too small. =P

-Lauren

3 comments:

  1. What is with all of the umbrellas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umbrellas..Seattle I guess. It rains?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it would definitely be the rain, although there's been more snow lately. Perhaps parkas would have been better...

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share